September 11, 2017 - Santa Rosa Junior College’s (SRJC) Community and Contract Education Department has announced new management and business leadership training partnership with Partner4Success, a member of the Blanchard Partner Network. Beginning September, 2017, the partnership will offer local individuals and employers access to management training designed by the award-winning Ken Blanchard Companies®.
The SLII Experience™, and other workshops available this fall, will provide local supervisors, managers, and individuals the opportunity to build from their existing skills by introducing them to the renowned trainings.
“Management and business leadership training of this caliber has rarely been available in Sonoma County,” said Dr. Jeffrey Rhoades, SRJC Director of Community & Contract Education. “We’re so pleased to be able to offer this to current and future leaders of our community, on our iconic Santa Rosa campus.”
Five workshops, all to be held at SRJC’s Frank P. Doyle Library, are:
- The SLII Experience Management Essentials
- The New One Minute Manager
- Situational Self Leadership
- Situational Team Leadership
- SLII Concepts
The partnership between SRJC’s Community and Contract Education and Partner4Success formed around the shared mission to provide training programs to the community that are innovative, collaborative and responsive to the local community’s professional development needs. The combination of the people-centered management solutions provided by founder and lead consultant of Partner4Success, Ann-Marie Heidingsfelder, and the student-centered academic reputation of Santa Rosa Junior College, will support developing management competencies to meet today’s greatest professional challenges.
The workshop schedule includes session in September, October and November, 2017.
- SLII Concepts: Tuesday, September 26, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon; $365 includes materials
An introduction to Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II model and concepts.
- SLII Experience: Wednesday and Thursday, October 4-5, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; $1,762 includes materials.
Three-session coaching for Sustained Learning (optional) - $500
- Management Essentials: Tuesday, October 17, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; $774 includes materials
- Situational Self Leadership: Thursday, November 2, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; $750 includes materials
- Situational Team Leadership: Tuesday, November 14, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; $774 includes materials
Post-program support: All participants have access to on-the-job resources for one year. Coaching to sustain learning options are also available.
Registration and more information is available at http://www.coach4leaders.com or 707-526-6911.