What: SRJC is providing free off-campus student parking and shuttle service between downtown Santa Rosa and the Santa Rosa Campus for the first four weeks of the Fall Semester.
Why: To provide options for students early in the semester, when Santa Rosa parking is in highest demand
Where: Santa Rosa City Parking Garage – enter on 7th St. (521 7th Street, between B St. and Mendocino Avenue)
When: Monday - Thursday, August 21-September 14, 2017 (no classes on Labor Day, Monday, September 4)
Two shuttles will run continuously, 7am - 3pm, Monday-Thursday for the first 4 weeks of the semester.
- Drive to Santa Rosa City Parking Garage. Enter at 521 Seventh Street (look for signs).
- Enter parking lot, get your parking ticket, park.
- Wait for the free SRJC shuttle on 7th Street.
- Receive a free parking voucher from the shuttle driver.
- To return to the Santa Rosa City Parking Garage, pick up the shuttle in Burbank Circle.
- Upon exiting the garage, put your parking ticket into the machine. The machine will ask for payment; put the parking voucher into the machine (which covers payment) and exit the garage.
Do I need to get a permit to park on campus after September 14?
Yes, you will need a permit or a daily ticket to park on any SRJC campus or facility. Be sure to get your parking permit in advance as follows:
Santa Rosa Campus: during registration at Plover Hall, at the Accounting Office in Bailey Hall or the Police Department (after hours only, as long as the permit was not ordered online).
Petaluma Campus: at the Accounting Office.
Public Safety Training Center: at the Administration Office.